Connect ConfigCat with Google via SAML.
Each SSO Identity Provider requires specific information to configure a SAML integration. The following guide will walk you through on how you can connect ConfigCat with Google as a SAML Identity Provider.
1. Create a SAML Application in Google
Log in to Google Admin console, select
Appsfrom the side menu, then select
Web and mobile apps.
Add App, then select
Add custom SAML app.
Enter a descriptive
App name, then click
The next step will guide you on how to configure ConfigCat with appearing information.
2. Configure ConfigCat with SAML Details from Google
Copy the value of
Certificatefields and save them for further use.
Open your organization's authentication settings on the ConfigCat dashboard.
Select the domain you want to configure with SAML, and click
SAML SSO status.
2. Set up ConfigCatstep, click
Manual Configuration, then paste the copied values into the appearing fields.
CONTINUEon the Google App configuration.
The next step will guide you on how to configure the Google App with details provided by ConfigCat.
3. Configure the Google Application with Service Provider Details from ConfigCat
1. Set up your Identity Providerstep on the ConfigCat configuration dialog, and copy the following values to the Google App.
Assertion Consumer Service->
Make sure the
Signed responseoption is checked.
Name ID format.
Basic Information > Primary emailas
Saveon the ConfigCat SAML configuration dialog.
4. Give Users Access to the Application
View detailsunder the
ON for everyone, then click
5. Sign In
Go to the ConfigCat Log In page, and click
COMAPNY ACCOUNT - SAML.
Sign in with your company email address used in Google.
ConfigCat will redirect you to Google's sign in page. Type your credentials, and sign in.
You should be redirected to ConfigCat signed in with your company account.
5. Next Steps
- Configure the auto-assignment of users.