We offer ConfigCat as a self-hosted, on-premise feature flag service. If you need complete control over the operation, you can get all features for the fraction of cost compared to building your own feature flag service.
What's in the box?
- Dashboard: Graphical user interface (GUI) to easily manage your feature flags and settings.
- CDN infrastrucutre: Nodes storing and serving your feature flags at any location globally. Look at the Architecture.
- Management API: To provide management access to your feature flags programmatically. See API Docs.
- SDKs: Supporting multiple technologies and programming languages to download and cache feature flag values. SDKs on GitHub.
- Instructions & manuals: Step by step guide on how to install ConfigCat Docker containers.
- Upgrades: New features, continous bug and security fixes.
- Support: 4 hrs / month dedicated live assistance from our engineering team.
What will you need to set up ConfigCat?
- Docker: At least a few server instances with Docker for the backend, frontend and CDN nodes.
- A couple of hours to deploy the Docker containers following our step by step guide.
- Unlimited Users.
- Unlimited Flags.
- Unlimited Targeting Rules.
- Unlimited Enviroments.
- Audit logs.
- Custom permissions.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Dedicated priority support.
Legal, compliance, price
Going through due diligence, signing agreements and negotitating a custom price can take a lot of time. We have prepared a few things that simplifies the process, so you can have your on-premise deployment as fast as possible. ConfigCat's On-Premise plan is available at a flat price if you accept the standard agreement. We can provide all the information you will need to perform a due diligence check.
Is ConfigCat a Launchdarkly alternative?
ThoughtWorks says "ConfigCat is like LaunchDarkly but..." And we allow you to deploy your own ConfigCat instance, so you can run ConfigCat on-prem. ConfigCat, as a software is dockerized, making it easy to deploy, and host your own feature flag service.
ConfigCat is cross-platform